13 October 2009

so since its been an absolute embarrassing and ridiculous amount of time since I last posted, I figured I had to put something up, no matter how busy I am with unpacking from our move right now (yes, that was what I've been up to) ... and a nice round month was about as long as I felt like I could go. as well intentioned as I was to document the entire move for the blogosphere, alas my camera was packed early on.

so here are some photos of post move-dom:

of course you can't have a move without boxes, no matter how empty they are ...

a new HUGE bright kitchen which will help me take sun filled photos of my cooking adventures

and wood floors! after about five years of brick (which was actually pretty cool) ...

cool, sleek stainless steel appliances (wow, do I feel like a grown up) ...

a corner full of cedar boxes...that I made and have been with me throughout the years ...

and some things that just can't be explained ...

hopefully it won't be soooo long till I post again ... until then ...

by the way, I really like her

No comments:

Post a Comment